Epson L385 is a multi-function wireless printer that is designed to deliver amazing print quality with superb consistency. However, the ‘Waste Ink Pad error‘ is a regular problem with this Epson inkjet printer when it is used regularly for a long period of time. You get a message that says, “Printer’s ink pad is at the end of its service life” and multiple red lights start blinking. The printer stops printing.
In this error you are displayed a message stating ‘Printer’s ink pad is at the end of its service life’, also multiple red lights start blinking and the printer stops printing. Most users think their Epson L385 printer needs immediate hardware repair, but the actual solution to this problem is really very simple.
In order to resolve the ink pad error in Epson L385 you need a software called Epson L385 adjustment program. This program is used to reset the Epson L385 printer to its factory settings so that it can start functioning normally. For your convenience, we are providing below the Epson L385 resetter program download 100% free link. This Epson L385 reset utility can be used to resolve many other issues related to this printer. Here, we are not only providing Epson L385 reset software download link, but also instructions on how to use it to resolve Epson L385 waste ink pad error.
Epson L385 Adjustment Program Download 100% Free
The Epson L385 reset software you will get on this page is its latest official version released by Epson. Therefore, it’s completely safe to install the Epson L385 reset utility you will download from here. To save time, our Epson L385 Adjusted Utility Download link offers a single click download.
Click on the download link to download the L385 resetter.
If you like this page then I would request you to subscribe to our YouTube channel. That’s all I am expecting from you guys, I hope you’ll do it.
Why Epson L385 Waste Ink Pad Error Occurs?
The waste pads in Epson inkjet printers are a large foam sponge which are there to absorb the excess ink released during the printing process. The purpose of absorbing the excess ink is to ensure that the tiny holes in the print head don’t get blocked due to dry ink. The waste ink pad error occurs when the L385 reaches its maximum printable pages set by the Epson. Although, the error says that ink pads are full, but actually they aren’t and neither do they need replacement. You can easily bypass this error once you reset your printer’s waste ink pads by following the instructions given below.
Steps to Reset Waste Ink Pad Counter Using Epson L385 Resetter Program
Before following the steps given below, you should extract the files of the Epson L385 adjustment software you downloaded above into a folder. Please execute the steps given below in their exact order.
- Download the Epson L385 resetter zip file from the above given download link.
- Disable your antivirus.
- Unzip the downloaded file to the same location.
- Inside the Epson L385 resetter folder, run ‘Run-ME.exe’ file.
- After that it will give a black window with registration code. Just click OK from there.
- On this screen, click the ‘Select’ button.
- In the list of ‘Model Name’ select ‘L385’. Let the ‘Port’ be ‘Auto selection’ and select ‘OK’.
- Click on the ‘Particular adjustment mode’ button.
- Go to the ‘Maintenance’ section in the list and choose ‘Waste ink pad counter’, next click on ‘OK’.
- Select the ‘Main pad counter’ checkbox and click ‘Check’ button.
- Now you will be able to see the score of your ink pad counter in percentage and points. Whatever the score is, we have to make it zero so that your printer can start printing normally.
- One more time select the ‘Main pad counter’ checkbox. Now, click on ‘Initialize’.
- You will be shown a message to reconfirm the start of the initialization process. Click on ‘OK’.
- Now you will be asked to turn off your printer. So, turn off your Epson L385 printer and click on ‘OK’
- In this pop-up message you will be informed that waste ink pad counters have been initialized properly, so you should turn on your printer and recheck the ink pad counter values. Now, restart your Epson L385 printer and click on ‘OK’.
- Now you must follow the steps 6 and 7 again. If the ink pad counter values are zero, then click ‘Finish’ and close the application. Otherwise, follow the steps 8, 9, 10 and 11 again.If all the steps mentioned above have been properly executed by you, then your Epson L385 printer should be printing pages normally.
The Epson L385 adjustment program is a must-have for users who own the Epson L385 all-in-one inkjet printer. The Epson L385 reset utility is capable of resolving multiple issues that might occur while operating this Epson inkjet printer. Moreover, since it’s a software so you can easily resolve those issues even if you have little or no knowledge of Epson L385 hardware.