Win Tonic program is marketed as an application which can help you optimize your system and improve its performance. In reality, this software is a potentially unwanted program, which most of its users want to uninstall from their computer. Therefore, to help such victims of Win Tonic we have prepared this uninstallation guide, which will explain in simple steps how to uninstall Win Tonic easily from any computer.
What is Win Tonic?
Win Tonic application is developed and marketed by pctonics.com. Despite the fact that this program is advertised as a system optimizer it’s infamous for intrusive activities. When you scan your computer with this application it will find several performance issues and suggest multiple solutions, but before applying any solution it will ask from you to buy its full version. Basically, this program gives fake warnings to scare you into buying its full version.
Although user are searching for ways to uninstall Win Tonic from their computer, but its proper uninstallation process is rarely found over the internet. Most websites recommend using anti-malware programs to remove this malicious system optimizer. However, on this site you will learn how to manually uninstall Win Tonic from your computer.
How to Uninstall Win Tonic Easily?
The uninstallation process given below is easy to execute, but you must be careful to execute each step in its right order.
- Close Win Tonic application if it’s running on your computer.
- Press ‘Alt’, ‘Ctrl’ and ‘Del’ keys simultaneously. Then, select ‘Task Manager’ from the list.
- On Task Manager locate and select ‘Win Tonic’. Then, press, ‘End Task’. After Win Tonic is removed from the Task Manager. Close Task Manager.
- Click ‘Search’ icon and type ‘add’. From search results choose ‘Add or remove programs’.
- Inside ‘App and features’ section, search for ‘Win Tonic’. From the results select ‘Win Tonic’.
- In Win Tonic click ‘Uninstall’.
- Again click on ‘Uninstall’.
- Now, click ‘Yes’.
- Wait for uninstallation process to complete.
- Message of uninstallation completion will appear, click on ‘OK’.
That’s it, in this way you have successfully installed Win Tonic from your computer.