Combo Cleaner is a tool that was created to optimize your computer and clean it of junk files. It also deletes duplicate files that are taking up space on your hard drive.
To uninstall the Combo Cleaner, you need to go through the Control Panel in the Windows 10 interface. From there, you can find the Combo Cleaner in the list of programs and then click on Uninstall from there.
It is important to make sure that the uninstallation process is complete and successful. Follow these steps to make sure that everything goes smoothly.
- Click on the start button and then click on settings.
- Click on Apps.
- Look at the right side pane and search “Combo Cleaner”.
- Right-click on the “Combo Cleaner” and click on uninstall.
- Check your system for the Combo Cleaner installer folder. In most cases, this will be at C:\Program Files\Combo Cleaner\ or C:\Program Files (x86)\Combo Cleaner\.
- If you can’t find it, try searching through your computer with cmd in Windows or finder in macOS. You will see the installer folder appear when you search for it on Windows.
- Once you have found the installer folder and opened it, delete all of the files inside of it by pressing Ctrl+A and deleting them all.
- Close all of your running programs and restart your computer.
- After the restart, your Combo Cleaner tool will be gone – removed from your computer permanently.
Was this article helpful?
2 thoughts on “How to Uninstall Combo Cleaner”
Whatever I do , I cannot uninstall Combo cleaner , it will not let me delete any of its files or even rename them . Whatever I try I get a message saying I need System permission , I t is my personal laptop and I am the system administrator but it will not let me do anything to this folder .
Combo Cleaner is not letting you delete or rename it because it is in a running state. It starts with a computer at a startup. So, to get rid of Combo cleaner, you will first have to stop it from the startup, after that you can easily delete or rename its files and folders.
Try the following steps:
1) Start your computer in safemode.
2) Try to uninstall the combo cleaner in safe mode from the control panel. I suggest that you remove all the applications that were recently installed and you don’t know them and don’t ever use them, uninstall all of them. Leave it if it’s not letting your computer uninstall.
3) Open “msconfig” and go to the startup tab, here you will have to disable the combo cleaner entry.
4) In the same “msconfig”, go to the services tab and stop/disable the service from the startup if you see anything related to combo cleaner.
5) Go to the startup folder and remove the combo cleaner entry from there.
6) go to the system registry and remove all the entries that are related to combo cleaner.
7) Now reboot your computer to the same safemode state.
8) Go to the control panel of your computer and remove all the applications that are related to the cleaner. I suggest that you remove all the applications that are recently installed and you don’t have them and don’t ever use them, uninstall all of them.
9) Now go to the “program files/Program files x86” and delete all the folders related to combo cleaner.
10) Now reboot your computer in normal mode, you should be cleaned from the combo cleaner.
If the above method doesn’t work then you can try this alternative way to remove it. Use the Revo Uninstaller tool / Geeks Uninstaller.
Kindly notify me once completed.