Combo Cleaner is a tool that was created to optimize your computer and clean it of junk files. It also deletes duplicate files that are taking up space on your hard drive.
To uninstall the Combo Cleaner, you need to go through the Control Panel in the Windows 10 interface. From there, you can find the Combo Cleaner in the list of programs and then click on Uninstall from there.
It is important to make sure that the uninstallation process is complete and successful. Follow these steps to make sure that everything goes smoothly.
- Click on the start button and then click on settings.
- Click on Apps.
- Look at the right side pane and search “Combo Cleaner”.
- Right-click on the “Combo Cleaner” and click on uninstall.
- Check your system for the Combo Cleaner installer folder. In most cases, this will be at C:\Program Files\Combo Cleaner\ or C:\Program Files (x86)\Combo Cleaner\.
- If you can’t find it, try searching through your computer with cmd in Windows or finder in macOS. You will see the installer folder appear when you search for it on Windows.
- Once you have found the installer folder and opened it, delete all of the files inside of it by pressing Ctrl+A and deleting them all.
- Close all of your running programs and restart your computer.
- After the restart, your Combo Cleaner tool will be gone – removed from your computer permanently.