The presence of SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite application on your computer can be highly frustrating as it will keep showing you false security alerts. Most users think that removing this application completely from their computer would require them to perform a lot of complex tasks like registry cleaning, deleting related files from hidden folders, etc., but none of this is required. Therefore, in this removal guide we will tell you in simple steps how to remove SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite (SEGUZARO) from your computer.
What is SEGURAZO?
The SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite or SEGURAZO is the name of an antivirus program. Despite being an antivirus program this application interrupts the normal functioning of your computer by constantly displaying false security warnings. The only objective of showing these fake warnings is to convince you into buying the premium version of this antivirus program. Also, this application installs other services on your computer which makes it difficult to uninstall this program. However, if you follow the removal steps given below, then you will be able to get rid of SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite (SEGURAZO) from your computer.
How to Remove SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite (SEGURAZO)
Although the removal steps given below may seem similar to the uninstallation steps of any other program from Windows OS, but there is one important difference. While performing the uninstallation of the SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite you must disconnect your computer from the internet. If you uninstall this program while your computer is connected to the internet, then there is a good chance that this antivirus will not be removed completely. Preferably, you should remove this program within Windows Safe Mode.
In order to completely remove SEGURAZO antivirus from your computer you will have to follow the removal steps given below.
- First, disconnect the internet of your computer. Then, type ‘control panel’ in the taskbar search box and click on ‘Control Panel’ in search the results.
- In the Control Panel window, click on the ‘Programs and Features’ option.
- In the list of installed programs, locate and right click ‘SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite’ program and choose ‘Uninstall’.
- In the SEGURAZO uninstaller window, click on ‘REMOVE PROTECTION’ button to begin the uninstall process.
- Wait for the next screen to appear.
- Click on the ‘RESTART NOW’ button to restart your computer.
- After your computer restarts you will again see SEGURAZO uninstaller window. Select all the relevant checkboxes and click on the ‘UNINSTALL’ button to proceed.
- Wait for the uninstall process to complete.
- Once uninstall of SEGURAZO antivirus is completed you will be prompted to restart your computer. Click on the ‘YES’ button to agree.
- After your computer restarts, your web browser will take you to SEGURAZO Uninstall Survey, which is a sign that this software has been completely uninstalled. You should close this web browser window.
That’s it, you have successfully removed SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite from your computer.
The SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite antivirus must have entered either by bundling itself with some other freeware program or you might have installed it yourself because you believed on its false claims. Therefore, to avoid the entry of SEGURAZO program you should always install freeware programs by using their Custom or Advanced installation process so that you can stop the installation of other unwanted apps. Also, don’t believe on the advertising claims made by any program, but install them after thoroughly verifying their claims.
As said above, the SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite program is a legitimate antivirus application. However, the behavior of this program is malicious. Not only does it displays many false security warning only to convince you to buy its premium version, but it may also install additional software which can adversely affect the performance of your computer. Furthermore, this antivirus tends to install other apps while you are uninstalling this program from your computer, thus, making it really difficult to remove all its traces from your computer and stop its re-entry. Don’t worry, because the removal method given below will take care of all these issues.
The removal steps for how to remove SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite (SEGURAZO) given above needs to be followed with necessary precautions. Although removing this application from your computer may seem tough, but if you follow our removal steps properly, then you will get the desired results.